Dentist, San Antonio, TX
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
Work Schedule: 40 hrs/wk, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours may vary, call and some weekends required.
Qualifications: Will accept DDS or DMD or related field, or foreign equivalent. Licensed by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
Submit inquiries to Access Dental of Zarzamora, P.A. d/b/a Medico M.D., attn: Michael Ly, CFO, email@example.com